Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Economic Stimulus

It's been an expensive week for me, but happily, on discretionary purchases. Among them:
  • Seagate 120GB Freeagent Go (2.5" USB 2.0 external drive) [EDIT: Seagate cancelled the order--must have been a price mistake or out of clearance stock]
  • Hitachi TravelStar 2.5" 320GB SATA internal drive (to upgrade my PS3's hard drive)
  • Lenovo IdeaPad S10 netbook, in red
  • A few A/V cables from my trusty cable source, Monoprice
  • Some overpriced photos from my cousin's wedding ($6 for a 4x6!)
I'll probably have buyer's remorse once I get my credit card statement, but I'm a sucker for a good deal, wedding photos not withstanding. And there's still one more day left in the week, and it comes with newspaper ad circulars...stay tuned.

No comments: